The Stationers' Company is delighted to be launching its Innovation Excellence Awards for 2019. The entry form with full details of how to enter can be accessed here.
We welcome entries in the following areas:
- Digital publishing
- Book and magazine publishing
- Paper and other printing media
- Printing supplies including inks and coatings, office supplies
- Printing machinery, printing techniques
- Novel methods of communication, marketing, advertising and publishing, including within the broadcasting, print media and digital sectors.
- Computer software, applications and games connected with these sectors
- Products or services that lower the friction of doing business in our sectors
The application form is available from 4 December 2017 and the closing date is 6.00 pm on 5 April 2019. The Awards ceremony, luncheon and accompanying exhibition of the best entrants will be on June 25th 2019.
The main factor affecting the success of the Awards is the number and quality of entrants! A key aim of the Stationers' Company is to combine tradition and modernity. Please help us develop this modern side of our activities by encouraging your contacts to enter the Awards (feel free to download and pass on the application form, or send the link).