Nominations for the 2016 Young Stationers’ Prize are now closed. Any submissions now received will be counted towards next year’s prize.
We are extremely grateful to all of those who have submitted a nomination, our Judging Panel will now be reviewing the candidates’ applications and selecting the Short List and Winner, which will be announced at our Young Stationers’ Annual Dinner on Monday, 18 July.
This year’s Judging Panel is:
- Sue Pandit (Chair) – Court Assistant and governor of Stationers Crown Woods Academy
- Gordon Christiansen – Managing Director, Marketing SVP, Business Leader
- Angela Clarke – last year’s Prize winner, author, playwright and columnist
- Michael Gardner – Chief Executive, the BOSS Federation
- Dominic Graham – Chairman, Young Stationers’ Committee
- Emma Hartley – Livery Committee Representative, journalist, author and blogger
- Charlotte Middleton – Young Stationers’ Committee representative
- Sara Pink – Head of Guildhall and City Business, City of London Corporation