The Stationers' Company is a community of like-minded executives leading today's £75bn Communications and Content industries.
In addition to individual membership currently numbering around 1000 - Corporate Membership is
provides an opportunity for major players to mark their presence in, and commitment to the communications and content industries. The annual corporate membership subscription includes:
- an allocation of five membership places (three at Livery level)
- the facility to hold an event in the Hall once a year free of hall-hire charge
- invitations to certain Company events.
The Stationers' Company offers something no single trade association or professional institution can match - the broadest and most diverse range of members. In addition no hotel, restaurant or meeting room can equal the impact made by the Hall which makes a superb venue for conferences and corporate entertaining.
Companies normally join for an initial period of three years and renew their membership annually thereafter.
The Benefits of Corporate Membership are as follows.
- Associate Membership of the Livery for up to three senior executives
- Associate Membership of the Freedom for up to two executives ideally aged under 30
- Participation in the Company’s Industry Committee and influence on industry-related events
- Invitation for the Lead Associate to attend the prestigious Stationers’ Company CEOs’ dinner
- Free attendance at the Charter Dinner for the Lead Associate plus priority booking for the two other Associates and the ability to bring up to two other guests
- Free attendance at the Civic Dinner: for the Lead Associate plus priority booking for the two other Associate Liverymen
- Free attendance for all Associate Members at all Industry Committee events including the Annual Lecture
- A base in Central London and use of the 350 year old Stationers’ Hall as a Host rather than as a Guest for receptions, dinners, meetings, presentations and AGMs
- One free hire of the Hall per annum (excluding staff overtime and catering costs)
- 50% discount on second and subsequent hirings
- Free use of Committee and Members’ Rooms and Wi-Fi subject to availability
- Parking subject to availability in the Courtyard when using the Hall
- Acknowledgement in the Company’s literature, on the website and on the main staircase in the Hall
Charitable giving and support for education is at the heart of the Company's activities. The Stationers' Academy, the postgraduate bursary scheme, apprenticeships and the SHINE School Media Awards are all good examples of this. Corporate Members are able to utilise their Company's initiatives as a channel for their own charitable activities.
What our Corporate Members say:
Liveryman l Gerard Heanue l Managing Director of Corporate Member l Heidelberg UK
“From a business perspective, Corporate Mem¬bership of the Stationers’ Company provides Heidelberg with access to interesting and informative events and the Hall is an impressive venue for both UK and overseas visitors. Personally I am proud to be a Liveryman and it is a privilege to meet and network with my peers across the whole content and communications supply chain. It provides convivial entertainments but also has an important charitable role and remains relevant to the trades it represents.’’
If you are interested in your Company becoming a Corporate Member, please email the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.