Weddings, birthdays, christenings, anniversaries: no matter the event, Stationers’ Hall is the perfect London venue. In addition to its rich history and stunning location nearby St Paul’s Cathedral, the Hall also boasts several impressive function rooms suiting various capacities.
LAST FEW SATURDAYS IN 2016 AVAILABLE. DATES INCLUDE: 15 & 22 OCT, 26 NOV, 10 DEC
When hosting a wedding or celebration, you need true flexibility and privacy. Stationers’ Hall stands out from other small yet unusual wedding venues in that it is open seven days a week. We can also provide a range of services, including candles, confetti, bands and DJs: supplying everything you need for the ideal celebration.
Those interested in hiring Stationers’ Hall can make use of the following room capacities. For wedding ceremonies, our Court Room can hold up to 120 guests or up to 200 guests in the main Hall. For wedding receptions, the main Hall can accommodate up to 134 guests (with dancing in the same room) or up to 200 guests (with dancing in the Stock Room).
Whether getting married at Stationers’ Hall, St Lawrence Jewry, St Bride’s Church or St Paul’s Cathedral, our London venue provides the ideal backdrop for your big day.
Exclusive Venue Hire
Venue hire is dependent on the time of year and ranges between £3,760 + vat and £4,700 + vat
- Exclusive use of Stationers' Hall. This includes the Livery Hall, Court Room, Stock Room, Ante Room and Garden
- Use of the Court Room or the Livery Hall for a civil ceremony (if required)
- Long or round tables and chairs
- Staffed cloakroom
- PA system in Livery Hall or Court Room for speeches and background music
- Dancing permitted in the Stock Room or in the Hall
- Candles permitted
- Limited parking in the Courtyard. NCP car parking available nearby.
- Reduced hotel rates
- Ability to extend until 1am (at additional charge)
- Ability to use a number of approved caterers
- Commercial Manager and Hall Manager support throughout
Click here to view an extensive list of recommended florists, musicians, photographers, lighting specialist and other suppliers.
To arrange a tour of our Hall and Garden or to make an enquiry please contact Kerry Pedrick, Tel: 020 7246 0999, E-mail: email@example.com Alternatively complete our enquiry form and we will contact you.
Stationers' Hall & Garden Wedding Open Day September 2015